Are you having trouble getting clients? Imagine how much nicer it would be to get a consistent stream of clients inquiring about your services without you paying a penny. Wouldn’t that be great?
Well, I got news for you: it’s not impossible, you don’t need to be a tech wiz and it doesn’t take as long as you think.
I got my website showing on the first page of many Google pages only 2 months after launching.
Now, 4 months later, Google and other search engines are my main source of traffic. In fact, October was my highest month of traffic with over 8,000 views. I didn’t blog that month and I didn’t do any additional SEO on my page.
I worked my ass off.
The truth is, none of this SEO stuff is intuitive. For a time before I launched my website, I obsessed with SEO, reading books, blogs, listening to podcasts, watching YouTube videos. It was hard. And I was scared by how intimidating and techy it seemed. I wished I had someone to help me, but I didn’t. I was on my own.
This is why I want to save you the headaches I went through. I want to guide you through how you can start ranking on Google without losing your mind.
Introducing: “SEO Simplified,” e-book + video bundle
With this e-book & instructional videos you will learn:
- How Google works and why you want to be on its good side
- How to know where (and if) you currently rank
- What domain authority is and why you need a high number
- What backlinks are and how to get them
- How to find your keywords and spy on those of your competitors
- How to optimize your site in 7 simple steps
- What the Google Search Console is and why it’s important
- How to verify your website with the Search Console & Google Analytics
- How to make a plan to get your site ranking fast
Here’s what you get with your purchase:
- SEO Simplified e-book.
- Access to accompanying playlist of instructional video (it’s easier to understand certain steps if you see how it’s done).
- Access to members-only Facebook challenge group to track your success and get answers to your questions.
NOTE: The videos are a compliment to the book and cannot be sold separately. With such technical topics such as these, it’s often difficult to learn by just reading, so I wanted to provide an additional level of support with the instructional videos.